Reporting directly to the CFO, the role will have primary responsibility for managing the revenue collection of the business as well as performing some accounts payable, analytical and administrative duties, assisting with the month end process. Attention to detail, enthusiasm, the ability to work to deadlines and in a fast-paced and fun environment are a must.
- Prepare & post revenue journals (fortnightly).
- Manage the debtor collections process including invoice adjustments, query resolution, payment process and allocation, accounts suspension and cases escalation to the external collection agency.
- Payment of supplier invoices.
- Bank reconciliations and preparation of daily cash report.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and spoken.
- Sound organisational and time management skills.
- Be passionate, positive and team player.
- Part time role with flexibility in hours and/or days worked (30 hours per week).
- Varied role with the opportunity to make meaningful contribution to the organisation.
- Very positive culture, engaging team and supportive management.
The difference is Extend. There has never been a better time to join our dynamic and passionate team. We are seeking an individual who is looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career. At Extend our focus is on quality - providing the opportunities kids should have through engaging and educational activities. If this resonates with you, then join the team with a difference!
How to apply
This is a great opportunity for a suitable candidate seeking a dynamic role with Australia’s largest national family owned and operated OSHC provider. Please submit your Cover Letter addressing the essential criteria and Resume today. For more information please contact 0455 105 954.