Reporting directly to the CFO, the role will have primary responsibility for the fortnightly payroll processing for our field staff and the expense management of our services (including budgeting). Other duties will include some analytical and administrative tasks and assisting with the month end process. Attention to detail, enthusiasm, the ability to work to deadlines and in a fast-paced and fun environment are a must.
- Fortnightly payroll & associated tasks.
- Staff expenses reimbursement.
- Expense management, debit cards fund allocation, budgeting.
- Accurate and up-to-date expense transactions in accounting software.
- Payment of supplier invoices.
- Bank reconciliations and preparation of daily cash report.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and spoken.
- Sound organisational and time management skills.
- Be passionate, positive and team player.
- Part time role with flexibility in hours and/or days worked (30 hours per week).
- Varied role with the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to the organisation.
- Very positive culture, engaging team and supportive management.
The difference is Extend. There has never been a better time to join our dynamic and passionate team. We are seeking an individual who is looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career. At Extend our focus is on quality - providing the opportunities kids should have through engaging and educational activities. If this resonates with you, then join the team with a difference!
How to apply
This is a great opportunity for a suitable candidate seeking a dynamic role with Australia’s largest national family owned and operated OSHC provider. Please submit your Cover Letter addressing the essential criteria and Resume today. For more information please contact 0455 105 954.