The difference is Extend. There has never been a better time to join our dynamic and passionate team. We are seeking an individual who is looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career. At Extend our focus is on quality - providing the opportunities kids should have through engaging and educational activities. If this resonates with you, then join the team with a difference!
Benefits of working at Extend?
- Work with a consistent team – no agency staff…ever!
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Exclusive access to quarterly e-Mag packed with resources and articles for Educators
- Same-day support offered to all Educators
- Fantastic reward and recognition program for Educators
- Opportunity to develop valuable skills in leadership, team work, admin, and people skills
- Opportunity to participate in corporate volunteering and community initiatives
- Autonomy to manage service budgets and resources
- Great organisational culture
- Work-life balance
- Free venue hire of our swanky office spaces
What's on offer for Assistants?
- Monday – Friday
- After School Care 3pm - 6pm
- Vacation Care 8am-6pm
- Must be available TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
- Assist with the development of exciting and stimulating activities for children
- Liaise with the families, school leaders and build strong relationships
- Create a welcoming environment and positive workplace
What you will need to succeed:
- Completed or be on your way to completing a Cert III, Diploma in Children's Services or equivalent.
- Desired experience with Additional Needs children.
- Level 2 First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Training, or willing to obtain
- Working with Children Check or Teacher's Registration Card, or willing to apply
- Child Protection Training, or willing to obtain
If you are interested in working for a child safe organisation that makes a difference in the quality of life for many, we would like to hear from you.