Join the Extend Family. Passionate, motivated, trustworthy and experienced, are just some of the distinctive characteristics of the employees at Extend. Joining our family provides you with a supportive group of like-minded people focused on providing excellence for our children, families and partnered schools. With Extend we will support you on your pathway to professional growth and development and ensure you have the opportunities to succeed.
Our Benefits at Extend
- Largest national family owned and run growing organisation
- Work with a passionate and committed team – no agency staff ever!
- Structured induction and mentoring to set our people up for success
- Career progression and professional growth
- Paid training and on-going skills development
- Paid administrative time and other allowances
- Fantastic reward and recognition program
- Work-Life Balance
- Monday – Friday
- After School Care 2.35pm - 6pm
- Vacation care 7am - 6pm
- Must be avaliable to work minimum 3 afternoons per week
About the role
- Assist with the development of exciting and stimulating activities for children
- Liaise with the families, school leaders and build strong relationships
- Create a welcoming environment and positive workplace
You must hold minimum:
- Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards); or
- Bachelor/Masters in Primary Education or Early Childhood Studies (or working towards) or equivalent – check ACECQA for full list of approved qualifications
- A current Department for Communities and Social Inclusion (DCSI) screening clearance
- Level 2 First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Training, or willing to obtain
- Responding to Abuse and Neglect - education and care (RAN-EC) training or willing to obtain
- SMART (Strategies for Managing Abuse Related Trauma) training (when children under the Guardianship of the Minister are enrolled at the service).
If you are interested in working for a child safe organisation that makes a difference in the quality of life for many, we would like to hear from you.