Join the Extend Family. Passionate, motivated, trustworthy and experienced, are just some of the distinctive characteristics of the employees at Extend. Joining our family provides you with a supportive group of like-minded people focused on providing excellence for our children, families and partnered schools. With Extend we will support you on your pathway to professional growth and development and ensure you have the opportunities to succeed.
Benefits of working at Extend?
- Largest national family owned and run growing organisation
- Work with a passionate and committed team – no agency staff ever!
- Structured induction and mentoring to set our people up for success
- Career progression and professional growth
- Paid training and on-going skills development
- Paid administrative time and other allowances
- Fantastic reward and recognition program
- Work-Life Balance
What's on offer for a Coordinator?
- Monday – Friday
- Before School Care 7am - 9am
- After School Care 2.30pm - 6pm
- 3.75 hours paid administration hours per week
- Provide leadership and support to a team of motivated educators
- Develop exciting and stimulating activities for children
- Liaise with the families, school leaders and build strong relationships
- Create a welcoming environment and positive workplace
- Manage administrative tasks using world-class technology will all resources at your fingertips
- You must hold minimum:
- Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards); or Bachelor/Masters in Primary Education or Early Childhood Studies (or working towards) or equivalent – check ACECQA for full list of approved qualifications
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check
- Level 2 First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Training, or willing to obtain
- Child Protection Training, or willing to obtain
If you are interested in working for a child safe organisation that makes a difference in the quality of life for many, we would like to hear from you.