Join the Extend Family. Passionate, motivated, trustworthy and experienced, are just some of the distinctive characteristics of the employees at Extend. Joining our family provides you with a supportive group of like-minded people focused on providing excellence for our children, families and partnered schools. With Extend we will support you on your pathway to professional growth and development and ensure you have the opportunities to succeed.
- Very positive culture, engaging team and supportive management.
- Paid training, structured induction and mentoring to ensure your success with Extend.
- Join a largest national family owned and run growing organisation with focus on providing opportunities kids should have.
About the role
- Provide high quality programs for children, which are safe, fun, stimulating with educational value.
- Develop positive professional relationships with families, school leaders and the communities.
- Provide support and mentoring a team of motivated educators to deliver service excellence.
- Ensure regulatory compliance jointly with the management guidance and leadership.
- Monday – Friday
- After School Care 2.30pm - 6pm
- 3.75 hours paid administration hours per week
Our Benefits at Extend
- Largest national family owned and run growing organisation
- Work with a passionate and committed team – no agency staff ever!
- Structured induction and mentoring to set our people up for success
- Career progression and professional growth
- Paid training and on-going skills development
- Paid administrative time and other allowances
- Fantastic reward and recognition program
- Work-Life Balance
You must hold minimum:
- Desired but not required Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards); or
- Bachelor/Masters in Primary Education or Early Childhood Studies (or working towards) or equivalent – check ACECQA for full list of approved qualifications
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check
- Level 2 First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Training, or willing to obtain
- Child Protection Training, or willing to obtain
If you are interested in working for a child safe organisation that makes a difference in the quality of life for many, we would like to hear from you.