The difference is Extend. There has never been a better time to join our dynamic and passionate team. We are seeking an individual who is looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career. At Extend our focus is on quality - providing the opportunities kids should have through engaging and educational activities. If this resonates with you, then join the team with a difference!
Our Benefits at Extend
- Largest national family owned and run growing organisation
- Work with a passionate and committed team – no agency staff ever!
- Structured induction and mentoring to set our people up for success
- Career progression and professional growth
- Paid training and on-going skills development
- Paid administrative time and other allowances
- Fantastic reward and recognition program
- Work-Life Balance
What's on offer for Coordinator?
- Monday – Friday
- Before School Care 7.00am-9.00am
- After School Care 2.45pm - 6pm
- 3.75 hours paid administration hours per week
About the role
- Provide high quality programs for children, which are safe, fun, stimulating with educational value.
- Develop positive professional relationships with families, school leaders and the communities.
- Provide support and mentoring a team of motivated educators to deliver service excellence.
- Ensure regulatory compliance jointly with the management guidance and leadership.
You must hold minimum:
- Diploma in Children’s Services (or working towards); or
- Bachelor/Masters in Primary Education or Early Childhood Studies (or working towards) or equivalent – check ACECQA for full list of approved qualifications
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check
- Level 2 First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Training, or willing to obtain
- Child Protection Training, or willing to obtain
If you are interested in working for a child safe organisation that makes a difference in the quality of life for many, we would like to hear from you.