Be part of something special. At Extend we love what we do - providing outstanding experiences and opportunities for children. Joining our passionate team, there will be many outstanding experiences and opportunities offered for you too. We believe our people make the difference and therefore we invest in them, providing you with career development that you can only get with Extend. If you're a career educator you belong with the Extend Team.
Benefits of working at Extend?
- We invest in our people to achieve great outcomes. We are the largest OSHC provider who don’t use agency staff. We attract, develop and retain the best educators.
- Ongoing professional development to support your success
- Career advancement opportunities to help you grow as a professional
- Autonomy to run your own service and bring your unique skills and talents
- Positive organisational culture that recognises and rewards hard work
- Innovative industry leader ensuring quality is forefront to all we do
What's on offer for?
- Monday – Friday
- Before School Care 7am - 9am
- After School Care 2pm - 6pm
- Develop exciting and stimulating activities for children
- Liaise with the families, school leaders and build strong relationships
- Create a welcoming environment and positive workplace
- Support a team of educators
What you will need to succeed:
- Completed or be on your way to completing a Cert III, Diploma in Children's Services or Bachelor of Education or equivalent.
- Level 2 First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Training, or willing to obtain
- Working with Children Check or Teacher's Registration Card, or willing to apply
- Child Protection Training, or willing to obtain
If you are interested in working for a child safe organisation that makes a difference in the quality of life for many, we would like to hear from you.