Join the Extend Family. Passionate, motivated, trustworthy and experienced, are just some of the distinctive characteristics of the employees at Extend. Joining our family provides you with a supportive group of like minded people focused on providing excellence for our children, families and partnered schools. With Extend we will support you on your pathway to professional growth and development and ensure you have the opportunities to succeed.
Benefits of working at Extend?
- We invest in our people to achieve great outcomes. We are the largest OSHC provider who don’t use agency staff. We attract, develop and retain the best educators.
- Ongoing professional development to support your success
- Career advancement opportunities to help you grow as a professional
- Autonomy to run your own service and bring your unique skills and talents
- Positive organisational culture that recognises and rewards hard work
- Innovative industry leader ensuring quality is forefront to all we do
What's on offer for a Assistant?
- Monday – Friday
- Must be available 3 afternoons
- Before School Care 7am - 9am
- After School Care 2.45pm - 6.30pm
- Deliver a high quality program
- Help develop exciting and stimulating activities for children
- Support and guide a team of assistants
- Liaise with the families, school leaders and build strong relationships
- Create a welcoming environment and positive workplace
What you will need to succeed:
- Studying towards or completed a Diploma in Children's Services or Bachelor of Education or equivalent.
- Must be available Monday - Friday
- Level 2 First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Training, or willing to obtain
- Working with Children Check or Teacher's Registration Card, or willing to apply
- Child Protection Training, or willing to obtain
If you are interested in working for a child safe organisation that makes a difference in the quality of life for many, we would like to hear from you.