Reporting directly to the CFO, the role will have primary responsibility for managing the accounts receivable process of the business, the fortnightly payroll processing for our field staff, the expense management of our services (including budgeting) and our accounts payable process. Other duties will include some analytical and administrative tasks and assisting with the month end process. Attention to detail, enthusiasm, the ability to work to deadlines and in a fast-paced and fun environment are a must.
- Managing the accounts receivable process including processing invoice adjustments, query resolution, processing and allocating payments, suspending accounts and referring cases to our external collection agency.
- Processing and payment of supplier invoices.
- Performing daily bank reconciliations and preparation of cash report.
- Processing fortnightly payroll for all (approx. 270) field staff and associated tasks.
- Processing mileage claims and reimbursement claims for all staff.
- Preparing from Excel template service expense budgets and disseminating to relevant stakeholders.
- Loading/unloading funds onto service prepaid debit cards.
- Recording service expense transactions in accounting software.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Payroll processing experience.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and spoken.
- Have excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Be passionate, positive and an excellent team player.
- Previous experience with Reckon/QuickBooks would be an advantage.
- $55K to $60K base salary range + superannuation - based on experience.
- Varied role.
- Convenient inner Melbourne (Richmond) location.
- Very positive culture and supportive management.
The difference is Extend. There has never been a better time to join our dynamic and passionate team. We are seeking an individual who is looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career. At Extend our focus is on quality - providing the opportunities kids should have through engaging and educational activities. If this resonates with you, then join the team with a difference!
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitable candidate seeking a dynamic role with Australia’s largest national family owned and run OSHC provider. Please submit your Cover Letter addressing the essential criteria and Resume today.