Bring your competitive sales experience to a dynamic, competitive, and fast paced education sector to generate new business! Identify new opportunities to develop long lasting business partnerships with uncapped earning potential.
Based in Sydney and reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, this pivotal role is responsible for the sales growth of Extend's out of school hours care services throughout NSW and QLD. Your primary focus is new business generation and professional business relationship management of our partner schools in both city and regional areas. Regular travel is required for this role.
- Find the opportunities! You are completely in control of all business growth in NSW and QLD with a daily focus on cold calling potential clients by phone, email, post and in person visits (canvassing) to generate your own leads within the education sector.
- Maintain clear daily records via professional customer relationship management software.
- Bring your ideas! This role requires your direct involvement in sales and marketing campaigns to benefit your region.
- Develop and maintain professional long term customers relationships within new and existing school partnerships.
- Get creative! Tailor solutions to suit the needs you uncover in your region.
- Meet annual sales targets.
- This role requires an excellent understanding of how to organise a sales region into targeted sales priorities for maximised success because you are in charge of your success!
- A can-do' positive attitude and a proven track record of measurable outcomes.
- Demonstrated professional sales experience, business planning, and business development is essential. Experience can be in education or other highly competitive industries such as retail, hospitality or aged care.
- Sound time management and organisational skills to ensure the success of your business.
- Confident and riveting public speaker. We know you love to own the crowd.
- Skilled negotiator who can close deals!
- Confidence to cold call and drop in to prospective customers which is a daily requirement of the role.
- Motivated and able to work autonomously, always with the support of your team.
- This role will suit a mature and very experienced sales professional with a desire to uncover new opportunities.
- Current driver's license and own transport (car allowance provided).
- Ability to travel within NSW / QLD as well as the Melbourne office regularly.
- A current Working with Children's Check or willingness to obtain.
- Full time position, generous salary and uncapped sales commissions.
- Excellent company brand and high quality services.
- Business tools - Laptop, smart phone, iPad, car allowance.
- The chance to build amazing, long term professional customer relationships.
- Real opportunities for career progression in a growing organisation.
- Manage your own business within the business.
- Autonomy for a mature and motivated sales hunter.
- Professional development opportunities.
The difference is Extend. There has never been a better time to join our dynamic and passionate team. We are seeking an individual who is looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career.
At Extend our focus is on quality - providing the opportunities kids should have through engaging and educational activities. If this resonates with you, then join the team with a difference!
How to apply
This is a great career opportunity for a suitable candidate seeking a dynamic role with a national family owned and operated OSHC provider.
Please submit your Cover Letter addressing the essential criteria and Resume today. For more information contact us 1300 366 437 or 0455 105 954.