Bring your competitive sales experience into a dynamic and fast paced industry to generate new business! Identify new opportunities to develop long lasting business partnerships with uncapped earning potential.
- Full time position, generous salary and uncapped sales commissions
- Excellent company brand and high quality services
- Business tools – Laptop, smart phone, car allowance
- The chance to build amazing, long term professional relationships with clients
- Real opportunities for career progression
- Manage your own territory with ongoing support from the team
- Autonomy for a motivated sales hunter
- Professional development opportunities
Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer, this pivotal role is responsible for the sales growth of Extend’s out of school hours care services throughout New South Wales and Queensland. Based in Sydney, your primary focus will be to generate new business in NSW and QLD.
- Find the opportunities! You are completely in control of all business growth in NSW and QLD with a daily focus on cold calling potential clients by phone, email, post and door knocking in person to generate your own leads within the education sector.
- Maintain clear daily records via professional customer relationship management software.
- Bring your ideas! This role requires your direct involvement in sales and marketing campaigns to benefit your region.
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with customers within new and existing school partnerships.
- Get creative! Tailor solutions to suit the needs you uncover in your region.
- Meet annual sales targets.
- This role requires an excellent understanding of how to organise a sales region into targeted sales priorities for maximised success because you are in charge of your success!
YOUR ESSENTIAL CRITERIA
- A ‘can-do’ positive attitude and a solid record of measurable outcomes. This is so important!
- Previous professional sales experience and business development in education or other industries such as retail, hospitality, or aged care is essential.
- Ability to demonstrate past business planning and customer targeting experience in any industry.
- Organised and able to manage your time to ensure the success of your business.
- Confident and riveting public speaker. We know you love to own the crowd.
- Skilled negotiator. Very important when closing deals!
- Confidence to cold call and drop in to prospective customers.
- Motivated and able to work autonomously, always with the support of your team.
- Current driver's license and own transport (car allowance provided).
- Ability to travel within New South Wales and interstate regularly, particularly Brisbane and Melbourne at least once a month each.
- A current Working with Children's Check or willingness to obtain.
Extend is recognised as the national premium provider of Before and After School Care. We deliver amazing care for children and families and support school communities by providing high quality, reliable out of school hours programs for children. If you would like to join a premium, hard-working team with a focus on first class services for children and school communities, please send your cover letter and CV, addressing the essential criteria, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Close Friday 13 July 2018