We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated customer service leader with a strong customer focus to lead the customer support operations in Outside of School Hour Care (OSHC) sector.
The position is accountable for customer support interactions for all customers, and leading a high performing Customer Service team, platform and database management, administration of Child Care Subsidy (CCS) government payments. In addition, the position will be the authorised representative and key contact for the Department of Education and Training and ensure business obligations of Child Care Subsidy Family Assistance Law (CCS) are met. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the position will involve important interactions with key personnel within the business.
- Maintain a high standard of support and communication for all customers.
- Manage the Customer Service team including rostering, appraisals, recruitment and training.
- Manage frontline phone and email support.
- Manage customer interactions and escalations.
- Coordinate bulk communications to customers.
- Prepare monthly report on key Customer Service team metrics.
- Ensure timely response times to email and phone enquiries.
- Maintain business database including user logins, passwords, permissions, input of new services and term sessions.
- Coordinate issuing of fortnightly customer statements.
- Oversee CCS functions to ensure obligations under Family Assistance Law are met.
- Manage new CCS applications with the government.
- Make CCS notifications to the department in line with Family Assistance Law.
- Coordinate preparations of portable office packs for distribution to new services.
- Communication with schools and service staff for the purpose of obtaining school term dates, curriculum day and early release information and recording of this information.
- 5+ years’ experience in a customer service leadership role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a high performing Customer Service Team.
- A strong background in administration and office management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software and Gsuite.
- An excellent understanding of modern technology in the workplace.
- Ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, presentation skills and the capacity to prepare various written reports and plans.
- A commitment to improving processes and procedures, training and professional development.
- Full time role with the largest national family owned and run OSHC provider.
- Great career progression and professional development.
- Very positive culture, engaging team and supportive management.
The difference is Extend. There has never been a better time to join our dynamic and passionate team. We are seeking an individual who is looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career. At Extend our focus is on quality - providing the opportunities kids should have through engaging and educational activities. If this resonates with you, then join the team with a difference!
How to apply
This is a great opportunity for a suitable candidate seeking a dynamic role with Australia’s largest national family owned and run OSHC provider. Please submit your Cover Letter addressing the essential criteria and Resume today. For more information about the career opportunity, please contact 0455 105 954.