Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this role provides a fantastic career progression for a candidate with 1-2 years’ experience in the phone and email based customer focus arena.
- Frontline customer service via phone and email enquiries.
- Administration of child attendance, enrolment and billing enquiries.
- Coordination and distribution of information for OSHC.
- Liaison with school stakeholders for daily operation changes.
- Database management.
- 1-2 years' relevant experience preferably in a fast paced customer service role.
- Demonstrated professional customer interactions via phone and email.
- Demonstrated effective problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Applications.
- Full-time role, Monday-Friday
- Supportive close knit team
- Training and on-the-job coaching
- Career development opportunity
The difference is Extend. There has never been a better time to join our dynamic and passionate team. We are seeking an individual who is looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career.
At Extend our focus is on quality - providing the opportunities kids should have through engaging and educational activities. If this resonates with you, then join the team with a difference!
How to Apply
This is a great career opportunity for a suitable candidate seeking a dynamic role with a national family owned and operated OSHC provider. Please submit your Cover Letter and Resume today. For more information contact our Head Office 1300 366 437 or 0455 105 954.