Reporting directly to the CFO, the role will have primary responsibility for managing the revenue collection of the business, the fortnightly payroll processing for our field staff, the expense management of our services (including budgeting) and our accounts payable process. Other duties will include some analytical and administrative tasks and assisting with the month end process. Attention to detail, enthusiasm, the ability to work to deadlines and in a fast-paced and fun environment are a must.
- Managing the debtor collections process including processing invoice adjustments, query resolution, processing and allocating payments, suspending accounts and referring cases to our external collection agency.
- Processing and payment of supplier invoices.
- Performing bank reconciliations and preparation of daily cash report.
- Processing fortnightly payroll for all field staff and associated tasks.
- Processing mileage claims and reimbursement claims for all staff.
- Preparing and disseminating service expense budgets to relevant stakeholders.
- Loading/unloading funds onto service debit cards.
- Recording service expense transactions in accounting software.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and spoken.
- Have excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Be passionate, positive and an excellent team player.
- Previous experience with Reckon/QuickBooks would be an advantage.
- Full time role with the largest national family owned and run OSHC provider.
- Great career progression and professional development.
- Very positive culture, engaging team and supportive management.
The difference is Extend. There has never been a better time to join our dynamic and passionate team. We are seeking an individual who is looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career. At Extend our focus is on quality - providing the opportunities kids should have through engaging and educational activities. If this resonates with you, then join the team with a difference!
How to apply
This is a great opportunity for a suitable candidate seeking a dynamic role with Australia’s largest national family owned and run OSHC provider. Please submit your Cover Letter addressing the essential criteria and Resume today.
For more information about the career opportunity, please contact 0455 105 954.