Extend is looking for a Service Assistant who is self-motivated, hands-on, with time management skills to deliver a quality program for children, which is safe, fun and has an educational value. This dynamic service in Ashbury Sydney regularly delivers a fun-filled, engaging program all essential resources are supplied, along with a supportive management team that allow you to let your creativity run wild.
- Actively engage in structured play-based learning.
- Implement and maintain a high-quality service.
- Develop a working professional relationship with families, school leaders and their communities.
- Support children’s individual learning and development by managing observations and reflections.
- Certificate or Diploma in Children’s Services (or studying towards)
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check
- HLTAID003 or higher First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Training
- Child Protection Training
General Work Hours
- Monday – Friday
- Before School Care 7.00am-9.00am
- After School Care 3:00pm – 6.00pm
If you decide to join the Extend family, it’s because you want every child to be inspired, learn and have amazing experiences in their childhood. That’s what we call – QUALITY! If you think you’ve got what it takes to make a difference in the quality of learning for many, then we would love to hear from you! Just click on the link to Apply!
Applications close: 28th June 2019