Career Opportunity at Extend
Our mission is to provide opportunities kids should have. We provide committed shift rosters and paid professional development opportunities to experienced and passionate educators who desire to make a meaningful career in OSHC to create positive impact and enrich children's lives.
The suitable candidates should have a can-do attitude, a penchant for providing quality programs for children, which are safe, fun and with educational value, capability to develop positive professional relationships with the school communities.
General Work Hours:
- Monday – Friday
- After School Care 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Perks for working at Extend:
- Work-life Balance
- Career Development
- Professional Growth
- Generous Allowances
- Community Engagement
- Engaging Team and Supportive Management
- Reward and Recognition
- Social Opportunities
You must hold minimum:
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check
- Level 2 First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Training, or willing to obtain
- Child Protection Training, or willing to obtain.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to make a difference in the quality of life for many, then we would love to hear from you! Just click on the link to Apply!