Secure a role for Term 1 now! Extend is the leading quality provider in Before and After School Care and School Holiday Programs. We are proud of what we do. We promise the best quality and deliver outstanding experiences for children.
Benefits of working at Extend?
- Work with a consistent team – no agency staff…ever!
- Professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Exclusive access to quarterly e-Mag packed with resources and articles for Educators
- Same-day support offered to all Educators
- Fantastic reward and recognition program for Educators
- Opportunity to develop valuable skills in leadership, team work, admin, and people skills
- Opportunity to participate in corporate volunteering and community initiatives
- Autonomy to manage service budgets and resources
- Great organisational culture
- Work-life balance
- Free venue hire of our swanky office spaces
What's on offer for Assistants?
- Monday – Friday
- Before School Care 7 - 9am
- After School Care 2.30pm - 6pm
- Vacation Care 8am - 6pm
- Must be available at least 3 afternoons per week
- Locations; Brunswick, Coburg, Thornbury
- Hours and services will vary from service to service
- Assist with the development of exciting and stimulating activities for children
- Liaise with the families, school leaders and build strong relationships
- Create a welcoming environment and positive workplace
What you will need to succeed:
- Completed or be on your way to completing a Cert III, Diploma in Children's Services or Bachelor of Education or equivalent.
- Desired experience with Additional Needs children.
- Level 2 First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Training, or willing to obtain
- Working with Children Check or Teacher's Registration Card, or willing to apply
- Child Protection Training, or willing to obtain
If you are interested in working for a child safe organisation that makes a difference in the quality of life for many, we would like to hear from you.