The difference is Extend. There has never been a better time to join our dynamic and passionate team. We are seeking an individual who is looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career. At Extend our focus is on quality - providing the opportunities kids should have through engaging and educational activities. If this resonates with you, then join the team with a difference!
Benefits of working at Extend?
- We invest in our people to achieve great outcomes. We are the largest OSHC provider who don’t use agency staff. We attract, develop and retain the best educators.
- Ongoing professional development to support your success
- Career advancement opportunities to help you grow as a professional
- Autonomy to run your own service and bring your unique skills and talents
- Positive organisational culture that recognises and rewards hard work
- Innovative industry leader ensuring quality is forefront to all we do
What's on offer for Assistants?
- Monday – Friday
- Before School Care 7 - 9am
- After School Care 3pm - 6pm
- Vacation Care 8am - 6pm
- Must be available at least 3 afternoons per week
- Locations; Ringwood, Lilydale, Yarra Junction, Upwey, Wandin North, Dandenong, Mulgrave
- Hours and services will vary from service to service
- Assist with the development of exciting and stimulating activities for children
- Liaise with the families, school leaders and build strong relationships
- Create a welcoming environment and positive workplace
What you will need to succeed:
- Completed or be on your way to completing a Cert III, Diploma in Children's Services or Bachelor of Education or equivalent.
- Desired experience with Additional Needs children.
- Level 2 First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Training, or willing to obtain
- Working with Children Check or Teacher's Registration Card, or willing to apply
- Child Protection Training, or willing to obtain
If you are interested in working for a child safe organisation that makes a difference in the quality of life for many, we would like to hear from you.