Extend is looking for an Assistant educator who is outgoing, hands-on, passionate and has the ability to work in Richmond and the surrounding suburbs. Assistants are supported with on the job training, coaching and career development. We provide committed shift rosters which allow for excellent work-life balance.
- Actively engage in structured play-based learning with children.
- Develop a working professional relationship with families, school leaders and their communities.
- Assist with children’s individual learning and development by managing observations of children, program planning and reflections.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a high-quality service.
- Ability to work in a number of surrounding schools within the region.
- Ability to work at least 3 days per week.
Regulated requirements (completed or willing to obtain)
- A Certificate III or higher in Children’s Services (or studying towards) or equivalent
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check
- HLTAID003 or higher First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Training
- Child Protection Training
General Work Hours:
- Monday – Friday
- Before School Care 7:00am-9:00am
- After School Care 3:30pm – 6:00pm
- Holiday Program - up to 6 hours per day
If you decide to join the Extend family, it’s because you want every child to be inspired, learn and have amazing experiences in their childhood. That’s what we call – QUALITY! If you think you’ve got what it takes to make a difference in the quality of learning for many, then we would love to hear from you! Just click on the link to Apply!
Applications close: 2 July 2019