The Extend Family:
Our mission is to provide opportunities that kids should have. We are people focused on providing excellence for our children, families, partnered schools and employees across our family owned National network.
About the Role:
We're setting the bar high.
We're seeking a hands-on educator with a can-do attitude, a penchant for providing quality programs for children, which are safe, fun and with educational value. Someone who can develop positive professional relationships with families, school leaders and their communities. Support with overall planning cycle to capture every child’s learning and development by managing observations, documentation, planning, implementation and reflections. The responsibility and ownership of the service to ensure activity stations and allocated spaces are organised, promote competence and supports children to explore and engage in play-based learning.
General Work Hours:
- Monday – Friday
- Before School Care 7:00am-9:00am
- After School Care 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- 3.75 hours paid administration hours per week
Perks for working at Extend:
- Work-life Balance
- Career Development
- Professional Growth
- Generous Allowances
- Community Engagement
- Engaging Team and Supportive Management
- Reward and Recognition
- Social Opportunities
You must hold minimum:
- Diploma in Children’s Services (or studying towards); or
- Bachelor/Masters in Primary Education or Early Childhood Studies (or studying towards) or equivalent – check ACECQA for full list of approved qualifications
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check
- Level 2 First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Training, or willing to obtain
- Child Protection Training, or willing to obtain.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to make a difference in the quality of life for many, then we would love to hear from you! Just click on the link to Apply!