Career Opportunity at Extend
Our mission is to provide opportunities kids should have. We provide job security and guaranteed work hours to experienced and passionate educators who desire to make a meaningful career in OSHC to create positive impact and enrich children's lives.
The suitable candidates should have a can-do attitude, a penchant for providing quality programs for children, which are safe, fun and with educational value, capability to develop positive professional relationships with the school communities.
General Work Hours:
- Monday – Friday
- After School Care 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- 3.75 hours paid administration hours per week
Perks for working at Extend:
- Work-life Balance
- Career Development
- Professional Growth
- Generous Allowances
- Community Engagement
- Engaging Team and Supportive Management
- Reward and Recognition
- Social Opportunities
You must hold minimum:
- Diploma in Children’s Services (or studying towards); or
- Bachelor/Masters in Primary Education or Early Childhood Studies (or studying towards) or equivalent – check ACECQA for full list of approved qualifications
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check
- Level 2 First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Training, or willing to obtain
- Child Protection Training, or willing to obtain.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to make a difference in the quality of life for many, then we would love to hear from you! Just click on the link to Apply!