Extend is looking for Assistant educators who are outgoing, hands-on, passionate and have the ability to work in Claremont and Fremantle. Assistants are supported with on the job training, coaching and career development. We provide committed shift rosters which allow for excellent work-life balance.
- Actively engage in structured play-based learning with children.
- Develop a working professional relationship with families, school leaders and their communities.
- Assist with children’s individual learning and development by managing observations of children, program planning and reflections.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a high-quality service.
- Ability to work in a number of surrounding schools within the region.
- Must be available Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons
Regulated requirements (completed or willing to obtain)
- A Diploma or higher in Children’s Services (or studying towards) or equivalent
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check
- HLTAID003 or higher First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Training
- Child Protection Training
General Work Hours:
- Monday – Friday
- After School Care 2:45pm – 6:00pm
If you decide to join the Extend family, it’s because you want every child to be inspired, learn and have amazing experiences in their childhood. That’s what we call – QUALITY! If you think you’ve got what it takes to make a difference in the quality of learning for many, then we would love to hear from you! Just click on the link to Apply!
Applications close: 27/10/2019