Extend is looking for an Assistant/Coordinator who is self-motivated, hands-on, with time management skills to deliver a quality program for children, which is safe, fun and has an educational value. This dynamic service in Brisbane regularly delivers a fun-filled, engaging program for upwards of 15 children. All essential resources are supplied, along with a supportive management team that allow you to let your creativity run wild, lead a quality program and make the service your own.
- Actively engage in structured play-based learning.
- Implement and maintain a high-quality service.
- Develop a working professional relationship with families, school leaders and their communities.
- Support children’s individual learning and development by managing observations, program planning and reflections.
- Ability to lead and manage educators but also work autonomously.
Regulated Requirements (completed or willing to obtain)
- Working towards a certificate, diploma or bachelor in Children's services.
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check
- HLTAID003 or higher First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Training
- Child Protection Training
General Work Hours
- Monday – Friday
- After School Care 2:15pm – 6:00pm (2/3 days per week)
- Holiday Program - up to 6 hours per day
If you decide to join the Extend family, it’s because you want every child to be inspired, learn and have amazing experiences in their childhood. That’s what we call – QUALITY! If you think you’ve got what it takes to make a difference in the quality of learning for many, then we would love to hear from you! Just click on the link to Apply!
Applications close: 31st July 2019