OSHC Coordinator – Mosman
Extend is looking for a Coordinator who is self-motivated, hands-on, with time management skills to deliver a quality program for children, which is safe, fun and has an educational value. This dynamic service in Mosman regularly delivers a fun-filled, engaging program. All essential resources are supplied, along with a supportive management team that allow you to let your creativity run wild, lead a quality program and make the service your own.
- Actively engage in structured play-based learning.
- Implement and maintain a high-quality service.
- Develop a working professional relationship with families, school leaders and their communities.
- Support children’s individual learning and development by managing observations, program planning and reflections.
- Ability to lead and manage educators but also work autonomously.
- ELC Program Coordinator- be able to work independently in the ELC Room.
Regulated Requirements (completed or willing to obtain):
- A completed Certificate IV in School Age Care or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care OR higher.
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check
- HLTAID003 or higher First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Training
- Child Protection Training
General Work Hours:
- Monday – Friday
- Before School Care 7:00am-9:00am
- After School Care 2:45pm – 6:00pm
- Holiday Program - up to 6 hours per day
If you decide to join the Extend family, it’s because you want every child to be inspired, learn and have amazing experiences in their childhood. That’s what we call – QUALITY! If you think you’ve got what it takes to make a difference in the quality of learning for many, then we would love to hear from you! Just click on the link to Apply!
Applications close: 29 January 2020