Extend are looking for an Associate Operations Manager who is self-motivated, has the drive to succeed and understands the balance between accountability and responsibility. Your ‘çan do’ attitude will contribute to your success!
This is an important and dynamic people management role reporting directly to the National Operations Manager.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Leading and managing OSHC teams.
- Oversee operations and ensure services are of high quality and promote growth.
- Evaluating and reviewing program content, staff performance & appraisals.
- Building & maintaining excellent relationships with all stakeholders including principals, school staff, parents, regulatory authorities and suppliers.
- Preparing and supporting educators for assessment and rating reviews.
- Rostering and deployment of service staff.
- Involvement in recruitment and staff on-boarding.
- Facilitate staff development through training and meetings
- Vacation care planning.
- Autonomous full-time position with regional travel involved.
- Melbourne and regional clusters.
- Supportive management and mentors to ensure your success.
- Professional development opportunities and training.
- Great culture and positive team environment.
- Business tools- Laptop, iPad, smart phone, travel allowance.
- Relevant management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders.
- Proven success with measurable outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to write meaningful reports.
- Understanding of the NQS and my time our place frameworks.
- A current VIC Working with Children’s check, First Aid 004 and Child Protection Training.
- Current drivers’ licence and own car.
- Completed a Diploma or above in Childcare (or equivalent)
If you decide to join the Extend family, it’s because you want every child to be inspired, learn and have amazing experiences in their childhood. That’s what we call – QUALITY! If you think you’ve got what it takes to make a difference in the quality of learning for many, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your Cover Letter addressing the essential criteria and Resume.
For more information please contact Cassie Balmer, Senior Human Resources Officer on - 0405 275 674 for a confidential discussion.
Applications close 30/09/2019