Are you looking for the next step in your Education career? Extend is looking for an Regional Operations Manager with demonstrated leadership skills and the drive to succeed. The successful candidate has a strong desire to assist and understands the balance between accountability and responsibility. Your 'can do' attitude will contribute to your success!
This is an important and dynamic people management role in the area of Before and After School Care and Vacation Care, reporting directly to the National Operations Manager.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage OSHC Educator teams in schools in the North region of Melbourne and the Victorian/New South Wales border.
- Oversee all aspects of service management and ensure services are delivering high quality experiences for children.
- Conduct daily service visits to see your Educators in their services and provide support, leadership and guidance.
- Demonstrate an understanding of business efficiency and responsible service management.
- Evaluating and reviewing program content, staff performance & conduct Educator appraisals.
- Build & maintain excellent relationships with principals, school staff, parents, regulatory authorities and suppliers.
- Prepare and support Educators for Assessment and Rating reviews.
- Monthly Rostering and shift management of service Educators.
- Recruitment and Educator on-boarding.
- Facilitate Educator development through training and meetings
- Vacation care planning.
- Autonomous full-time position with regional travel involved.
- A great opportunity for an experienced Educator to carve out a career in business
- Lead and inspire your own team!
- Diverse role where every day is different
- Melbourne and regional clusters.
- Supportive management team and training opportunities to ensure your success.
- Great culture and positive team environment.
- Business tools- Laptop, iPad, smart phone, travel allowance.
- Past management experience favourable.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain excellent relationships internally and externally.
- Proven past success in management in any sector with the ability to demonstrate measurable outcomes.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Understanding of the NQS and My Time Our place frameworks are beneficial.
- A current VIC Working with Children’s check, First Aid 004 and Child Protection Training or willingness to obtain.
- Current drivers’ licence and own car.
- Completed a Diploma or above in Childcare, Education, or equivalent.
If you decide to join the Extend family, it’s because you want every child to be inspired, learn and have amazing experiences in their childhood. That’s what we call – QUALITY! If you think you’ve got what it takes to make a difference in the quality of learning for many, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your Cover Letter addressing the essential criteria and Resume.
For more information please contact Cassie Balmer, Senior Human Resources Officer on - 0405 275 674 for a confidential discussion.
Applications close 15/11/2019