Take the next step in your leadership career! Extend is looking for a Regional Operations Manager with the desire to lead and the drive to succeed. The successful candidate will be outcome focused with a passion for guiding and assisting a team of motivated educators. A 'can do' attitude will lead to success!
This important people management role in the area of Outside School Hours Care (OSHC), for primary school aged children, reports directly to the National Operations Manager.
What does an OSHC Regional Operations Manager do?
Extend partners with schools to provide Before and After School Care and Vacation Care services on site at each school. Our Regional Operations Managers lead and manage OSHC Educator teams in our partner schools. This position is a school cluster in the North region of Melbourne plus an area of the Victorian/New South Wales border.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Oversee all aspects of service and people management and ensure services are delivering high quality experiences for children.
- Conduct regular service visits to see your Educators in their services and provide support, leadership and guidance.
- Review program content, manage staff performance, conduct Educator appraisals and run Educator meetings.
- Prepare and support Educators before and during Department of Education assessments.
- Liaise with school principals and other school leaders.
- Monthly Rostering.
- Assist and support in the planning of activities for all services.
- A great opportunity to carve out a career in business management.
- Lead and inspire your very own team!
- Full training for success in this role is provided by a supportive company and management team.
- For those new to the Education and Care sector, full training in the OSHC sector is provided.
- Great culture and positive team environment.
- Business tools- Laptop, iPad, smart phone, travel allowance.
- Past management experience in any sector, whilst not essential, may be an advantage.
- Advanced organisational skills.
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Current drivers' licence and own car.
If you decide to join the Extend family, it’s because you want every child to be inspired, learn and have amazing experiences in their childhood. That’s what we call – QUALITY! If you think you’ve got what it takes to make a difference in the quality of learning for many, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your Cover Letter specifically addressing the essential criteria and your Resume.
For more information please contact Amy Winchester, National Operations Manager on - 0405 275 674 for a confidential discussion.
Applications close 21/02/2020