Reporting to the National Operations Manager, this people management role is responsible for ensuring the quality performance of a portfolio of OSHC services. You must be self-motivated, have the drive to succeed and understand the balance between accountability and responsibility. Your ‘can do’ attitude will contribute to your success and progress!
- Effective service management of OSHC and vacation care services in accordance with National Quality Framework and relevant regulations.
- High quality program planning, execution and evaluation to achieve excellence in compliance and assessment standards.
- Sound people management of stakeholders including school leaders, parents, regulatory authorities, educators and the management.
- Provide support, training and supervision to educators to build high-performing and engaging teams.
- Shift rostering and attendance management.
- Relevant management experience preferably in Education & Care industry.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated ability in program planning, implementation, evaluation and reporting.
- Demonstrated effective problem solving, planning and organisation skills.
- Understanding of NQF, MTOP frameworks and relevant regulations.
- Proven track record with measurable outcomes.
- Current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain.
- Current Driver's Licence and own transport.
- Completed, working towards or willing to commence relevant qualifications (Diploma of Children's Services or Bachelor of Education).
- Autonomous full-time position with travel involved.
- Career progression and professional development.
- Supportive management and effective mentoring to ensure your success.
- Great culture, engaging team and positive work environment.
- Business tools - laptop, tablet, phone, travel allowance.
The difference is Extend. There has never been a better time to join our dynamic and passionate team. We are seeking an individual who is looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career.
At Extend our focus is on quality - providing the opportunities kids should have through engaging and educational activities. If this resonates with you, then join the team with a difference!
How to apply
This is a great career opportunity for a suitable candidate seeking a dynamic role with a national family owned and operated OSHC provider.
Please submit your Cover Letter addressing the essential criteria and Resume today. For more information contact Lydia on 0455 105 954