Reporting to the National Operations Manager, this people management role is responsible for ensuring the quality performance of a portfolio of OSHC services. You must be self-motivated, have the drive to succeed and understand the balance between accountability and responsibility. Your ‘can do’ attitude will contribute to your success!
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing a team of OSHC Coordinators and Assistants
- Oversee operations and ensure services are of high quality and continue growing!
- Preparing and supporting educators for Assessment and Rating process
- Evaluating and reviewing program content, staff performance & utilisation
- Building & maintaining excellent relationships with all stakeholders including Principals and school staff, parents, regulatory authorities and suppliers
- Rostering and deployment of service staff
- Involvement in recruitment and staff induction
- Termly Network Meetings
- Vacation Care planning
- Autonomous full-time position with travel involved
- Portfolio of metro Sydney focus and a small number of regional services
- Perfect career progression role for a motivated self-starter (we support your success)
- Supportive management and mentors to ensure your success
- Professional development opportunities and training
- Great culture and positive team
- Business tools - Laptop, iPad, smart phone, travel allowance
- Relevant management experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to write meaningful reports
- Proven success with measurable outcomes
- Understanding of the NQS and My Time, Our Place frameworks
- A current NSW Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain
- Current Driver's Licence and own transport
- Completed, working towards or willing to commence relevant qualifications (Diploma of Children's Services or Bachelor of Education)
Be part of something special. At Extend we love what we do - providing outstanding experiences and opportunities for children. Joining our passionate team, there will be many outstanding experiences and opportunities offered for you too. We believe our people make the difference and therefore we invest in them, providing you with career development that you can only get with Extend.
Simply click 'apply now' to attach a cover letter addressing the essential criteria along with a resume. Alternatively, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Call Serap, People and Culture Manager, on 0455 105 954 if you wish to discuss the role further.