Reporting to the National Operations Manager, this people management role is responsible for ensuring the quality performance of a portfolio of OSHC services. You must be self-motivated, have the drive to succeed and understand the balance between accountability and responsibility. Your ‘can do’ attitude will contribute to your success and progress!
Specific responsibilities include:
- Managing and empowering a team of OSHC Coordinators and Assistants
- Oversee operations and ensure services are of high quality and continue growing!
- Preparing and supporting educators for Assessment and Rating process
- Evaluating and reviewing program content, staff performance & utilisation
- Building & maintaining excellent relationships with all stakeholders including Principals and school staff, parents, regulatory authorities and suppliers
- Rostering and deployment of service staff
- Involvement in recruitment and staff induction
- Termly Network Meetings
- Vacation Care planning
- Autonomous full-time position with travel involved
- Portfolio of metro Melbourne focus
- Perfect career progression role for a motivated self-starter (we support your success)
- Supportive management and mentors to ensure your success
- Immediate professional development opportunities (training occurs from day one)
- Great culture and positive team (with career pathways)
- Business tools - Laptop, iPad, smart phone, travel allowance
- Opportunities to build your credibility and professional reputation with within a company which values credibility and reputation
- Relevant management experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to write meaningful reports
- Proven success with measurable outcomes
- Understanding of the NQS and My Time, Our Place frameworks
- A current Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain
- Current Driver's Licence and own transport
- Completed, working towards or willing to commence relevant qualifications (Diploma of Children's Services or Bachelor of Education)
The difference is Extend. There has never been a better time to join our dynamic and passionate team. We are seeking an individual who is looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career. At Extend our focus is on quality - providing the opportunities kids should have through engaging and educational activities. If this resonates with you, then join the team with a difference!
Simply click 'apply now' to attach a cover letter addressing the essential criteria along with a resume. Alternatively, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Call Serap, People and Culture Manager, on 0455 105 954 if you wish to discuss the role further.