Extend is a renowned leader in the Outside of School Hours Care arena. Employing 400 people in over 100 school partnerships nationally, our people have an impact! At Extend, recruiting the right people is critical. It’s so important we never outsource recruitment. We advertise, interview, vet and hire using our own professional recruitment team. That team could be led by you!
Based at our Melbourne Office and reporting to the National Operations Manager, this is a pivotal position focusing on end-to-end recruitment across the company.
- Overseeing the complete end-to-end recruitment process.
- Managing and leading three Recruitment Officers.
- Developing key partnerships to enhance the recruitment pipeline
- Supporting in-house performance management initiatives that drive a high-performance culture.
- Reporting and management metrics.
- Assist in managing WorkCover claims and resulting payroll queries.
- Overseeing the maintenance of employee records in line with industry regulatory requirements.
- Implementation and communication of all recruitment processes, written and verbal.
- Working on a variety of recruitment projects based on continuous improvement of the recruitment process.
- Demonstrated experience with internal recruiting.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead a team of outcomes-focused recruiters.
- A good understanding of employment legislation and best recruitment practices.
- Experience in sales in any field will be considered an advantage.
- A focus on continuous improvement and the ability to problem solve.
- Ability to respond to time critical initiatives.
- The ability to coach, guide and mentor direct reports.
- Resilient can-do attitude with a solution focused approach.
- Commercial mind-set.
- Willing to travel interstate for recruitment purposes.
- Full time, career advancing role, with a large, multi-state OSHC provider.
- Access to professional development opportunities and in-house training.
- Very supportive culture, engaged teams and supportive management.
The difference is Extend. There has never been a better time to join our dynamic and passionate team. We are seeking an individual who is looking for an exciting challenge and rewarding career. At Extend our focus is on quality – providing the opportunities kids should have through engaging and educational activities. If this resonates with you, then join the team with a difference!
How to apply
This an excellent career opportunity for a suitable candidate seeking a dynamic management and leadership role with a national family owned and operated OSHC provider. Please submit your Cover Letter addressing the essential criteria and Resume today. For more information contact our Office 1300 366437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.