Have a hand in starting off new careers in Education! Based in Sydney and reporting to the Senior HR Officer, this role has a strong focus on recruitment, plus shift management across OSHC services in NSW, QLD, SA and WA. The successful applicant will be highly organised, have good influencing and rapport building skills and be able to deliver recruitment outcomes swiftly and efficiently. To succeed in this role, the applicant will be solutions focused, self-motivated, and have a can-do attitude. We are a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you can have an impact!
• End-to-end recruitment of Educators – advertising, screening, interviewing, reference checking, drawing up employment contracts and briefing candidates prior to their first day.
• On-boarding and induction delivery once successful candidates are hired.
• Coordinate staff availability to manage daily shifts across Before and After School Care and Vacation Care services.
• Build strong relationships with remote Educators and ensure lines of communication remain open with remote teams.
• Responsible for accuracy of staff details, and the ongoing maintenance of up-to-date staff records and credentials.
• Recruitment and shift management analytics and reporting.
• No specific recruitment or shift management experience is required for this role. We will train you! However, some past interviewing experience may be viewed favourably.
• More important in this role is demonstrated advanced organisational skills and the ability to see tasks through to completion quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective relationships and influence for positive outcomes.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential.
• Some understanding of employment legislation and best practices is favourable, but again, we are willing to train an organised, can-do person!
• Work autonomously and collaboratively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrated ability to work remotely (interstate, at home, and in an office environment). Evidence of remote workplace success will be highly regarded.
• Willing to travel interstate for recruitment purposes – Occasional regular travel to QLD, SA and WA plus regional areas such as Wagga Wagga and Toowoomba.
• Willing to travel to Melbourne at least monthly for team meetings and events.
• Full time, secure role with a large, multi-state OSHC provider.
• A rare opportunity to create a new career for yourself or to build on your existing career.
• Access to professional development opportunities and in-house training.
• Very positive culture, engaging team and supportive management.
The difference is Extend. There has never been a better time to join our dynamic and passionate team. We are seeking an individual who is looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career.
At Extend our focus is on quality - providing the opportunities kids should have through engaging and educational activities. If this resonates with you, then join the team with a difference!
How to apply
This is a great career opportunity for a suitable candidate seeking a dynamic role with a national family owned and operated OSHC provider. Please submit your Cover Letter addressing the essential criteria and Resume today. For more information contact our Office 1300 366 437 or 0405 275 674.
Full Time Position
Salary Range: $55-65k per annum.