Looking to change industries or take the next step in your leadership career? Extend is looking for a Regional Operations Manager with the drive to succeed. The successful candidate will be outcome focused with a passion for guiding and assisting a team of motivated educators. A 'can do' attitude will lead to success!
This important people management role in the area of Outside School Hours Care (OSHC), for primary school aged children, reports directly to the National Operations Manager.
What does an OSHC Regional Operations Manager do?
Extend partners with schools to provide Before and After School Care and Vacation Care services on site at each school. Our Regional Operations Managers lead and manage OSHC Educator teams in our partner schools. This position is a home based role in Sydney with some local and interstate travel, supporting services in New South Wales and Queensland
- Manage a cluster of childcare services for primary school aged children on site at schools.
- Oversee all aspects of service and people management in your services.
- Regularly meet with your Educators in person or via Zoom to provide support, leadership and guidance.
- Review program content, manage staff performance, conduct Educator appraisals and run Educator meetings and training.
- Prepare and support Educators before and during Department of Education assessments.
- Liaise with school principals and other school leaders.
- Monthly Rostering.
- Assist and support in the planning of activities for all services.
- A great opportunity to carve out a career in business management.
- The chance to work in a sector that is considered essential.
- Lead and inspire your very own cluster of remote teams!
- Full training is provided by a supportive company and management team.
- For those new to the Education and Care sector, full training about our sector is provided.
- Positive team environment.
- Business tools- Laptop, iPad, smart phone, travel allowance.
- Past management experience in any sector, particularly retail regional management experience, may be an advantage.
- Demonstrated advanced organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Current drivers' licence and own car.
- Home internet connectivity.
If you decide to join the Extend family, it's because you want every child to be inspired, learn and have amazing experiences in their childhood. That's what we call - QUALITY! If you think you've got what it takes to make a difference, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your Cover Letter specifically addressing the essential criteria and your Resume.
For more information please contact Amy Winchester, National Operations Manager on – 0472 599 154 for a confidential discussion.
Applications close 14/08/2020