Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, this role is responsible for the development and execution of all marketing, communications, branding and digital media. Work alongside stakeholders to deliver marketing strategies and support business growth.
- Execute marketing and communication plans including graphic design, copywriting and editing both print and digital media in a high-quality fashion.
- Coordinate marketing events, video production and employer branding in line with the company’s strategic goals to drive business growth.
- Website content management and performance analysis including SEO and keyword optimisation, Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- Digital media management including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Client database management to support distribution of marketing collateral and publications.
- Supervision of one direct report and work alongside other functions to deliver marketing plans.
- 2-4 years’ relevant marketing and communications experience in a similar role with accountability and responsibility.
- Proven track record in marketing and communication plans development, execution and evaluation.
- Demonstrated ability in graphic design, copywriting and editing.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships.
- Sound prioritisation, organisation and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Work autonomously and collaboratively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Full time position.
- Diverse role with focus on marketing, communications, branding and digital media.
- Great career progression and professional development.
- Positive culture, engaging team and supportive management.
The difference is Extend. There has never been a better time to join our dynamic and passionate team. We are seeking an individual who is looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding career.
At Extend our focus is on quality - providing the opportunities kids should have through engaging and educational activities. If this resonates with you, then join the team with a difference!
How to apply
This is a great career opportunity for a suitable candidate seeking a dynamic role with a national family owned and operated OSHC provider. Please submit your Cover Letter addressing the essential criteria and Resume today. For more information contact our Head Office 1300 366 437.