Extend is looking for a Coordinator who is self-motivated, hands-on, with time management skills to deliver a quality program for children, which is safe, fun and has an educational value. This dynamic service in South Perth regularly delivers a fun-filled, engaging program for upwards of 10 children. All essential resources are supplied, along with a supportive management team that allow you to let your creativity run wild, lead a quality program and make the service your own.
- Actively engage in structured play-based learning.
- Implement and maintain a high-quality service.
- Develop a working professional relationship with families, school leaders and their communities.
- Support children’s individual learning and development by managing observations, program planning and reflections.
- Ability to lead and manage educators but also work autonomously.
Regulated Requirements (completed)
- Diploma Qualification in Early Childhood
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check
- HLTAID003 or higher First Aid, Anaphylaxis & Asthma Management Training
- Child Protection Training
General Work Hours
- Monday – Friday
- Before School Care 7:00am- 9:15am
- After School Care 2:00pm – 6:00pm
If you decide to join the Extend family, it’s because you want every child to be inspired, learn and have amazing experiences in their childhood. That’s what we call – QUALITY! If you think you’ve got what it takes to make a difference in the quality of learning for many, then we would love to hear from you! Just click on the link to Apply!
Applications close: 19th July 2019